Thursday, June 3, 2010

We hit the MOTHER LOAD!


Tracey from www.41taylor.com came running over to Pickled today and said "guys, I hit the chandelier mother load! Come quick! They are holding them for me! Oh and I have a coupon!" That was music to my ears=) Before I could even think that I am running a boutique and have a facial in an hour that I should probably be setting up for... I grabbed my purse and was out the door. I mean... motherload, I couldn't resist those words. Seriously though... I probably spend hours at garage sales and thrift stores looking for vintage crystal chandeliers, so when I walk into a store and there are 5 gorgeous chandies sparkling and they are 50% off, ahhhhhh!!!!! What a great friend. Thank you Tracey! Oh and of course they will all be for sale on Saturday=)

No comments:

Post a Comment